- Navigate to Settings (or System Settings)
- Tap application manager (or Apps)
- Swipe up to find Yonder Music
- Tap force stop (close)
- Power down your phone for 30 seconds.
- Check the Google Play Store or the App Store for the latest version of Yonder Music. If there’s an updated version of the app available, it will be listed with an “Update” button.
- Install the latest version and relaunch the app.
This should fix the issue. If you are still having trouble playing music, please contact us HERE and our team will resolve the issue for you